Register today for this live webinar that will take place on Wednesday, December 9, 2020 from 2:00-3:30 ET.
- Emily Bergstrom, Partner, BHC Law Group LLP
- Lisa Nathanson Busch, Managing Attorney, Weitz & Luxenberg
- Deborah Greenspan, Partner, Blank Rome
- Elizabeth Hanke, Vice President, KCIC
- Peter R Kelso, Principal, Roux
Topics for discussion include:
- State of bankruptcy mass torts including sexual abuse (Boy Scouts, clergy), asbestos, talc, opioids
- How will the state of 2020 mass tort bankruptcies effect the mass tort bankruptcies in 2021? What types of defendants will we see?
- What are the conditions that lead to bankruptcies?
- How has the pandemic affected mass tort bankruptcies?
- Corporate restructuring-How are defendants taking advantage?
- Are there residual impacts from bankruptcies?
- Compare and contrast mass tort bankruptcies.
- What is the role of insurance in bankruptcies?
For more information about registration, contact Amy Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLE Credit will be available.
CLE Credit: 1.5-1.8 CLE credits, depending on state requirements.
Applications are being made to all CLE states as requested by attendees.