Wednesday, February 3, 2016
2:00 PM – 3:30 PM EST
Autumn Bernal, Ph.D., Health Scientist, Natural Resources & Health Science Division, Cardno ChemRisk, Orange County, CA
Thales Cheng, MPH, Associate Health Scientist, Natural Resources & Health Science Division, Cardno ChemRisk, Orange County, CA
Elise De Gandiaga, Associate Health Scientist, Natural Resources & Health Science Division, Cardno ChemRisk, Orange County, CA
Ronald J. Levine, Esq., Herrick, Feinstein LLP, New York, NY
1. What are e-cigarettes? The constituents of the products
2. Consumer factors and comparison to traditional tobacco cigarettes
3. Harm reduction vs. traditional tobacco products
4. What are all health agencies in the U.S. and around the world saying? Potential risks.
5. Federal regulation of e-cigs – Proposals and their potential impact
6. State and Local regulation of e-cigs – Sales to minors, use in public spaces, labeling/packaging/advertising
7. Potential legal risks and risks ahead for e-cigarette manufacturers
Cost: $129, unlimited listeners from one line. Each registration includes one CLE state per listener. Additional CLE credits are $25 per state.
Additional phone lines are $29 each.
CLE Credit: 1.5-2.0 CLE credits, depending on state requirements.
Applications are being made to all CLE states as requested by attendees.
For more information about registration, contact Kelsey Minerd firstname.lastname@example.org