Thursday, January 29, 2015
2:00 PM – 3:30 PM EST
Mark A. Dombroff, Esq., Partner, McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP
John Goglia, Independent Air Safety Consultant and Former NTSB Board Member
Brendan M. Schulman, Esq., Special Counsel, Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
Cost: $129, unlimited listeners from one line. Additional phone lines are $29 each. Includes 1 CLE state per listener (Additional CLE credits $25 each).
CLE Credit: 1.5-1.8 CLE credits, depending on state.
Applications are being made to all CLE states as requested by attendees.
For more information about registration, contact Bethany Corio firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update on the exemption process and Section 333
- Current status of the NPRM for small UAS
- Safety concerns: Integration of drones into the National Airspace System
- Alternative regulatory frameworks for small UAS
- The OIRA/OMB process
- Privacy, the Executive Order and the NTIA stakeholder process
- Developments in state drone laws: criminal and civil liability for privacy invasions
- The June FAA Interpretations concerning Model Aircraft
- FAA developments in the civil enforcement process including recent litigation
- underwriting and insuring UAS
- Product and other liabilities for manufacturing, using and operating UAS