Webinar recording is now available. Click the Register tab to order your copy today.
- Lindsey Cheek, Partner, The Cheek Law Firm
- Priya Gandhi, Senior Technical Claims Specialist, QBE
- David Pilson, Senior Director - Global Compensation, Benefits, & Securities Governance, eBay
- Tre' Scott, ATU Director in the US Southeast Region, Microsoft
- Jeanette Riggins, Partner, MG+M The Law Firm
Topics for discussion include:
- Multi-generational workforce
- Unconscious bias in the workplace
- Supporting gender identity and expression
- Community engagement
- Corporate social responsibility
- Steps a company can take to encourage female leadership in the workplace
For more information, contact Amy Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLE Credit is available.
CLE Credit: 1.5-1.8 CLE credits, depending on state requirements.
Applications are being made to all CLE states as requested by attendees.
Diversity Credit will also be available.