Tuesday, October 25th, 2016
2:00 – 3:30 PM
- Does your company have a crisis management plan in place?
- Is the law department directly involved in crisis management/planning efforts?
- Have you identified key corporate stakeholders for crisis communications purposes?
- Do you have response teams in place that are trained to address crisis events?
- Do you conduct periodic practice exercise activities to validate your crisis plans and emergency protocols?
“It takes 20 years to build a reputation and 5 minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.” – Warren Buffett
William Alesio Jr., Managing Director, Morae Legal, New York, NY
Ed Eaton, Principal, Contingency Management Consulting Group, Norfolk, VA
Mark Sanna, Vice President, Global Security, Hyatt Hotels, Chicago, IL
Additional CLE applications are $25 per state.
CLE Credit: 1.5-2.0 CLE credits, depending on state requirements.
Applications are being made to all CLE states as requested by attendees. Please contact Kelsey Minerd with questions regarding CLE: email@example.com
For more information about registration, contact Bethany Corio at firstname.lastname@example.org