Webinar recording is now available. Click the Register tab to order your copy today.
- Carlos K. Poza, Partner, MG+M The Law Firm
- Katharine S. Perry, Partner, MG+M The Law Firm
- Thomas Gesner, Complex Claims Unit Manager-Construction Defect, Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Jason Lang, CIH, CSP, Senior Manager, RHP Risk Management
Topics to be Discussed:
- Meeting OSHA requirements and implementing the proper parameters to maintain a safe job site.
- Providing protection and exposure risks to your workforce and to the public.
- What happens when a project is shut down and who is responsible for delay damages?
- The potential for contractors and owners to file for coverage under GL and how a pollution policy may play a role.
- Force majeure and legislative proposals to fund business interruption losses.
- Best approaches to reviewing loss of use and business interruption claims.
- Setting parameters in a post-COVID-19 world.
For more information about registration, contact Amy Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLE Credit will be available.
CLE Credit: 1.5-1.8 CLE credits, depending on state requirements.
Applications are being made to all CLE states as requested by attendees.