Webinar recording available. Click on the Register tab to order your copy today.
- Robert M. Cooper, Partner, Boies Schiller Flexner LLP
- Wystan Ackerman, Partner, Robinson & Cole LLP
- Mark P. Rapazzini, Senior Director, Heffler Claims Group
Topics to be Discussed:
- What are the insurance coverage issues raised by policyholders seeking business interruption coverage in class actions?
- What is a class action and what are the benefits and limitations of class actions under Rule 23?
- What types of class actions have been filed seeking business interruption coverage arising from COVID-19?
- How are classes certified and what are the issues courts consider in determining whether to certify classes?
- What are the certification hurdles plaintiffs may face?
- How are the courts currently managing class actions?
- How are business loss class action settlements commonly structured?
- What types of proof of business losses are typically required?
- How are business loss class actions most efficiently administered?
For more information, contact Amy Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLE Credit is available.
Applications are being made to all CLE states as requested by attendees.