Register today for this complimentary live webinar that will take place on Thursday, November 19, 2020 from 3-4:30 ET.
- Charles S. Marion, Partner, Blank Rome LLP
- Alana Sharenow, Director – Legal Counsel, Dunkin’ Brands
- Michael Garson, Enterprise Compliance Consultant, User1st
Topics for discussion include:
- Challenges of the disabled, particularly in this virtual environment.
- The increasing number and focus of lawsuits accusing businesses’ websites and mobile apps of violating the ADA and similar state and local statutes.
- The current state of the law regarding what is/is not required when it comes to making businesses’ websites accessible to visually impaired and other disabled individuals.
- Best practices and steps businesses can take to eliminate or reduce the risk of ADA lawsuits regarding their websites and mobile apps.
- Future trends including technology, law, education, litigation and artificial intelligence.
To register for this complimentary webinar, click on the Register tab. For more information about registration, contact Amy Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLE Credit: 1.5-1.8 CLE credits, depending on state requirements.
Applications are being made to all CLE states as requested by attendees.